Standard Qualifications for Fire Officer
The following are the qualifications one must meet to become a Fire Officer:
- A person of good moral character;
- Can be male and female Filipino citizen not less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age;
- Must be at least 1.62 meters or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for female;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institute of learning; and
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age, and gender.