The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) recently announced several vacant positions on its social media page, with job requirements and qualifications also indicated along with the post.
As of June 27, 2019, the LTFRB is in need of twenty-two (22) Transportation Inspectors with a monthly salary of Php16,758 and one (1) Chief Transportation Development Officer with a monthly salary of Php83,406.
LTFRB Vacant Position Announcement
Interested applicant should submit their applications not later than July 12, 2019. Take note that applications with incomplete documents will not be entertained; thus, make sure you are able to submit the following:
- Fully Accomplishment Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Transportation Inspectors Qualifications
Those applying for Transportation Inspectors should also meet the following qualifications:
- Should have completed two (2) years of studies in college
- Must have a Career Service (Subprofessional) or First Level Eligibility
- Must have completed four (4) hours of training on public transportation safety rules and regulations and/or investigations, inspection and enforcement of public transport regulations
- Must have one (1) year experience in the conduct of investigation on compliance with rules and regulations on land transportation, public utilities, standards of measurement and/or design
All the Transportation Inspectors will be assigned at the Franchise Planning and Monitoring Division (FPMD) of the LTFRB Central Office.
Meanwhile, the Chief Transportation Development Officer will be assigned at the LTFRB Regional Office XI in Davao City.
Chief Transportation Development Officer Qualifications
Qualifications for the Chief Transportation Development Officer are the following:
- Must have a Master’s Degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
- Must have a Career Service (Professional) or Second Level Eligibility
- Must have completed at least forty (40) hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
- Must have 4 years of supervisory or management experience
You can submit your applications to the nearest LTFRB office or through firstname.lastname@example.org.